Kenan Osmanaj - Adam i Eva, pocetak Svijeta



I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised by this evening. I went to Kenan Osmanaj fashion show and returned home with a positive impression. There is just one dough, I don’t know what impress me more, the show or a quick chat with designers.

The show was anything but ordinary, better said, it was interesting. Dresses were very creative, some I liked, and some not so much. It was really interested because on the stage you could also see acting and dancing, shortly said it was very fun.

After the show I had a chance to talk to the designer very briefly, well, we can call it an interview, but I was too formal for my blog....
Kenan has described himself as four in one, as he said, "I can say that I am four in one, I'm a hairdresser, designer, makeup artist and dancer." Which he proved at the show.
Designer lived long life abroad and met elite fashion, evidencing his awards, and what impressed me the most is that his desire to bring the elite fashion to Montenegro.
______________________________________

Moram da priznam da me je ova noć prijatno iznenadila. Bila sam na reviji Kenana Osmanaja i vratila sam se kući ispunjena pozitivnim utiscima. Samo ne znam šta me je više iznenadilo revija ili kratak razgovor sa dizajnerom.

Revija je bila sve samo ne obična, bolje rečeno bila je zanimljiva. Haljine su bile veoma kreativne, neke su mi se sviđele, a neke malo manje. Pored modnih detalja bilo je plesa i glume, sve u svemu bilo je zabavno.

Posle revije imala sam priliku da kratko popričam sa dizajnerom, možemo ovo nazvati intervju ali mi je to previse formalno za moj blog....
Kenan je sebe opisao kao četiri u jedan, kao što je on rekao: "Mogu da kažem da sam četiri u jedan, ja sam frizer, kreator, sminker i plesač". A to mi je i sama revija dokazala.
Dizajner je dugo živio u inostranstvu đe se i upoznao sa visokom svijetskom modom, sto dokazuju njegove nagrade, i ono što me je posebno oduševilo je to što je njegova želja da tu visoku modu dovede i u Crnu Goru.





















Of course that’s not it, here’s the outfit which I wore that night.

Also I want to thank my friend Zvile for taking these lovely photos. You can check his page here.
____________________________

Naravno to nije sve, slijedi outfit koji sam ja nosila te veceri.
Takodje bi htjela da se zahvalim mom prijatelji Zvilu na ovim divnim slikam, njegovu stranicu mozete posjetiti odje.     












Shirt:  forever 21
Pants:    H&M
Bag: Marc Jacobs 
Shoes: Adrienne Vittadini
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great Post!!! Lovely look!!!

    http://life-fashion-freedom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Aja. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig