I AM BACK!!!

   I hope you are having an amazing winter. I just wanted to announce that I am back to blogging. I took a mini break, because I had so much to do and take care of.  Anyway,  now that's over and I am back to posting crazy pictures, writing some nonsense, and letting you into my world.

   Form now on, I decided to post more than just an outfit post. I have to admit that I am a lucky person to have been given a chance to live in many different countries and have an interesting life full of exciting experiences. I decided to share all that on my blog, so whoever is interested in the lifestyle of a crazy Balkan girl, you know where to find me.

Kisses from
Aja
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Is always goot to take a break !! ;)
    www.rizarelrizzo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back and nice to see! Greetz Edwin www.foto-edwin.nl

    ReplyDelete

© Aja. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig