Behind the fashion show

   Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you are having an amazing day with your girlfriend/boyfriend, or if you are single, a miserable one. lol, JOKING! I actually really like Valentines day, even when I am single. It's a day where everyone is talking about love, and the world is much more filled with a positive spirit. 
   So I decided on this day to post about something that I really love, which is my 'future' job.  Pictures from the runway will be posted in June. I am so exited to show you my new collection, but until then I want to show you another side of my job, the crazy one but really fun one.




Me as a model:





Me as an organizer:  


Me as a designer:



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. congrats on your collection..girl boss
    pls check out my blog
    www.populairelife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT COLLECTION AND PICS ! ;D

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is great! <3

    ReplyDelete

© Aja. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig