Gaudi House Museum


   While I was in Park Güell, without a doubt, I went to visit the place where once the architecture of Barcelona's most infamous architect lived and created, Antoni Gaudí. 

   From the outside, the house looks so beautiful. However, then you go in, it looks much smaller than expected, needless to say I felt slightly disappointed. Anyway, the first floors contained Gaudí's chair designs, which I was not so interested in (just being honest), but the second floor was much better. On the second floor the view outside his window was spectacular, bringing feelings and visions of what once Gaudí saw during his days. 














SHARE:

3 comments

  1. your lipstick colour is gorge
    www.populairelife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Place Is AMAZING! And you look gorgeous girl, when I travel, I don't look like this!! Gorgeous
    xo xo

    http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2015/03/dont-worry-be-hippie.html

    Marina from http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your amazing red lipstick!

    xo

    WWW.LOONAIRE.COM

    ReplyDelete

© Aja. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig